AppSync for iOS 8 from Cydia, How to Install without Jailbreaking
There are several methods to install AppSync on iOS 8. But in order to install AppSync for iOS 8 from Cydia, it is almost impossible to do it without Jailbreaking.
Therefore, our technique needs you to jailbreak and install Cydia. Without Cydia or without jailbreak, AppSync does not to work on any iOS 8 version.
When you buy and download any iOS app from Apple App Store on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, the app is dynamically signed for your device so that it can be used only on that particular device. Without the digital app signature, no one can use that app.
What is AppSync iOS 8Apple blocks you to share or transfer the app to other iOS device users. It means, even you have to pay separately for using that app on multiple devices. In this way, Apple stops its apps piracy. AppSync iOS 8 acts like a signature by being able to sign all kinds of cracked apps, breaking the restriction and saving you money.
One can still install cracked apps from vShare, AppCake, PandaApp, HipStore, OpenAppMkt, Kuaiyong, Zeusmos, iFunBox, or other Apptrackr sites even without AppSync. Yet, the app won't be able to run the despite being available on your device apparently.
AppSync comes very handy for every iOS version such as iOS 9, iOS 8, iOS 7, iOS 6, and iOS 5 because it signs every cracked app and makes it available to use on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
AppSync for iOS 8 from Cydia, How to InstallThese are the few easy steps on how to install AppSync iOS 8 from Cydia. You can’t download AppSync without Cydia or without jailbreak because AppSync works only on a jailbroken iOS device. It is a must to download Cydia before you begin the steps here. You can download Cydia DEB file to install Cydia if you are having a jailbroken iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
- Step 1: Launch Cydia and go to Manage -> Sources -> Edit (small button on top right).
- Step 2: Tap on the Add button at the top left.
- Step 3: A message "Enter Cydia/APT URL" will popup. You need to enter the Cydia sources for AppSync iOS 8.
- There are few very popular Cydia repo that hosts AppSync 8 and can be picked by entering to the text box. These are:
- Step 4: Tap Confirm to continue. Tap Return to Cydia once the AppSync iOS 8 installation is done.
- Step 5: Go to the Cydia repo and search for AppSync. Look for AppSync 8.0+ and tap on it to download it to your iOS 8 device. You will also see AppSync 7.0+ (for iOS 7), AppSync 6.0+ (for iOS 6), AppSync 5.0+ (for iOS 5) but they are not made for iOS 8.
AppSync UnifiedAppSync Unified is an app develped by Karen’s Pineapple. AppSync Unified is an awesome Cydia tweaks that patches installed to permit the installation of unsigned IPA packages on an iOS devices. AppSync Unified on iOS 8 works excellently. You can try AppSync Unified if you would like to test your own iPhone apps on your own device. AppSync Unified allows developers who are not registered with Apple’s official iOS Developer Program to test their own app with their own devices. AppSync Unified can be downloaded from Cydia App Store through Karen’s Pineapple repo for free. This is definitely a brilliant app.
AppSync for iOS 8 from Cydia, How to Install without Jailbreaking Reviewed by Adnan Malik on 4:00 PM Rating: