Mass Effect 3 Release Date, Trailer and Features for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360
Mass Effect 3 is a Third-Person Shooter hybrid Role-playing Science Fiction Video Game. Mass Effect 3 Trailer is released by BioWare and the game is published by Electronic Arts for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC. Mass Effect 3 is available in Standard Edition and Collector Edition. Mass Effect 3 is the third game in the popular Mass Effect series, and is rumored to be the final installment.
Mass Effect 3 FeaturesMass Effect 3 gameplay features the adventures of Commander Shepard utilizing extreme character customization which is the hallmark feature of the series.
Additional features include: the ability to import decisions from both of the previous games into the new game, ownership/play of previous games not required, customizable weapons, improved mobility and melee combat, many returning characters (if they were not killed off in previous imported games), an improved cover system that allows for more action, compatibility with the Kinect Sensor for Xbox 360 and more.
- A Rich, Branching Storyline - Experience a sci-fi epic with multiple endings determined by your choices and actions throughout the game
- Unleash Death from Afar or Go Toe-to-Toe - Customize your soldier and squad to engage the enemy on your terms. A huge variety of weapons, abilities and equipment allow you to combat the enemy in your preferred style of play
- Large-scale and Intelligent Enemies - Battle enormous enemies and take on a smarter type of foe that will consistently challenge your best combat tactics and put you on the edge of your seat
- Massive in Scope - Battle on many worlds across the galaxy as you unite the ultimate force to take back the Earth before it's too late
- Play with Kinect - Mass Effect 3 features compatibility with the Kinect Sensor for Xbox 360
- Unlock a Customizable Arsenal - Tailor each weapon with devastating upgrades including scopes, grips, barrels and dozens of other unique attachments. Each weapon boasts its own powerful impact and visual flair.
Mass Effect 3 TrailerShepard mounts an attack against seemingly insurmountable odds in this Mass Effect 3 Trailer, derived from Mass Effect 3 Gameplay footage for the Spike Video Game Awards:
Mass Effect 3 Release Date for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360Mass Effect 3 Release Date for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 is March 6, 2012. It will mark the final chapter in the Mass Effect trilogy of video games, completing the story of Commander Shepard.
Although Mass Effect 3 Release Date for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 is still a few next months, you can Pre-order Mass Effect 3 at Amazon.
Mass Effect 3 Release Date, Trailer and Features for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 Reviewed by Adnan Malik on 1:29 AM Rating: