Facebook Videochat: How to setup Skype Facebook Video Calling
Facebook and Skype joins hands to bring the wonderful experience of browser compatible Facebook Video Calling that works well in all major browsers.
Facebook Video Calling has made conversations with friends, family or office members is a lot more easier and fun. You call your friend right from Facebook face to face, however it allows video chat with only one friend at a time.
Google+ Hangouts in comparison with Facebook Video Chat, has a significant advantage. Google+ Hangouts allows Video calling with up to 10 people simultaniously. There are news that Facebook will also bring that features very soon.Meanwhile let have a look at how to setup Facebook Video Calling:
Facebook Videochat: How to setup Skype Facebook Video CallingIt is very simple to set-up video calling on Facebook. Just follow the following simple steps by step guide:
- Please log into you Facebook Account
- Go to Facebook Video Calling page.
- On the Facebook Video Calling, please click on Get Started
- Select an Online Facebook Friend
- Give you Online Facebook Friend a call
- A Video Calling setup dialogue will appear. Click on Set up
- It will prompt you to download a application setup file. Please download and install the application.
- Call will be placed, once the installation is finish and Facebook video chat will be started as soon as your friend answers your call.
If you need more help about Facebook Video Calling, check out Facebook Video calling Help page.
Facebook Videochat: How to setup Skype Facebook Video Calling Reviewed by Adnan Malik on 5:05 PM Rating: